Khamis, 18 Jun 2009

MARRIAGE CAN BE FUN

Wife: What are you doing?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing ...? You've been reading our marriage
certificate for an hour !
Husband : I was looking for the expiry date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure ! What are my choices ?
Wife : Yes and no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife: You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why ?
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible,
I look at your picture, and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you ?
Hubby: Yes! I see your picture and ask myself ---
what other problem can be greater than this one ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your
worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries
or troubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet !

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning,
he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan